A security company seeks a communication engineer experienced in design, establishment, maintenance and analysis of complex network topologies, in a technological and rewarding environment.
The position includes project management starting from the planning stage, including drafting of LLD/HLD documents, establishing laboratories and performing POC, up to the final stage of establishment and implementation in the field of data communications.
- At least 4 years of data communication experience.
- Familiarity with Cisco equipment, especially with Nexus and Catalyst switches.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with security products by Checkpoint and Fortinet.
- Experience with 2-3-layer routing protocols – a must.
- CCIE certification – a significant advantage.
Geographic location: central