- IConduct is a online 24/7 world-leading provider integration solutions provider (IaaS), a zero-coding generic interface generator platform – enables its users to easily and elegantly configure and intricate integration interfaces and automate business processes in any cross-platform hybrid environment, between any systems.
We are looking for a responsible person, team worker and a Senior .NET developer
We are working on Agile mode, TFS, Jira. Brainstorm before every task, we work as a team. We achieve our targets as a group.
We work with the world leaders, who use our platform for their daily work (IBM, Oracle, Amazon).
Our project iConduct always sitting in the heart of the company, which helps the company to work faster and be more productive.
Connecting all departments, information and data together from different company systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing .Net applications with experience in C# with strong knowledge of CLR + solid understanding of object-oriented concepts Must.
- Server side (backend): experience: design patterns, deep debugging, multithreading Must.
- Databases: At least one relational DB and one none relational such MS SQL Server, Mongo , Casandra , Oracle etc. Must.
- APIs: REST, SOAP, WCF (Consuming or building) Must.
- Very Good English – both written and oral Must.
- MVC and SignalR Must.
- Services/Microservices –. Advantage.
- AngularJS React – advantage.
- Java – good to have
Geographic location: Ukraine, Kyiv