- participation in the development and maintenance of software solutions on based OEBS for business processes automation;
- investigating current issues of customers (collection and analysis of incoming problems and issues, localization and communicating recommendations for elimination);
- participation in projects implementation;
- working with Functional Consultants to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements
- gathering business requirements for enhancements, customization and development of technical requirement documents.
- being involved in post-implementation support to provide a solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process, building custom reports, interfaces and integrations
- testing all code changes.
- at least 5 years of Oracle ERP (OEBS) implementation and development experience;
- programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL;
- oracle Forms development experience;
- experience in OEBS testing and operational activities would be a plus;
- BI publisher, Shell, Sequel, Oracle reports, Workflow builder, Java – an advantage;
- English: Intermediate+ level.
Geographic location: Ukraine, Kyiv